Consultant, Trainer and Coach
- Founder of Wellbeing At Work
- Master in Management, Labour and Social Development, Paris-Dauphine
- Consultant in Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Graduate coach L.H.C., EMCC member
- DISC certified trainer, a tool for recruiting and profiling personalities
- Master NLP Practitioner
- 20 years’ experience in the international financial sector
- 30 years’ experience in adult education
After 20 years working in the international financial sector in Luxembourg, including 12 years in management positions, I became self-employed in 2010 and founded this training institute. After several training courses abroad, I trained in Paris-Dauphine from 2012 to 2014 to be ready to help companies and institutions in Luxembourg and the Greater Region manage psychosocial risks (enemies of well-being at work) and to introduce effective tools to improve working conditions and create quality of life at work. We all want and need to work in a caring, healthy and motivating environment. We do not know how much “time” and “health capital” we have left on this earth, so we try to make our space and time as pleasant as possible! This is important for all of us, no matter where we are in the organisation.
Ultimately, the health of the employees defines the state of health of the company as a whole.
Languages: LUX, EN, FR, GER